Table Of Contents
- 1. What data do we collect
- A. Data we receive directly from you
- B. Data provided to us by third parties
- C. Data collected within our services
- D. Legal basis for data processing
- 2. How we collect your data
- 3. How we use your data
- 4. Where we store your data
- 5. How we protect your data
- 6. Children
- 7. Links to third-parties
- 9. Contact us
ReflectStudios takes privacy protection very seriously and is committed to ensuring an appropriate level of privacy.
This policy describes how ReflectStudios processes your personal data that it collects when you use our products or Services.
1. What data do we collect
A. Data we receive directly from you
We collect data that we willingly receive from you, such as:
- E-mail address
Please note that this information will be used to identify you or contact.
B. Data provided to us by third parties
We may receive information about you from accounts you own within third-party Services when you use our Services through third-party gaming platforms (ex. Steam).
C. Data collected within our services
We inform you that by using our Services, you consent to the collection of data sent by your browser. This data might include your IP address, browser version, pages of our Services that you visit and other statistics.
D. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data depends on the type of data we collect, the context in which we collect it, and your location based on your IP address and/or country of registration of the device.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or a country that may have similar legal requirements, such as Brazil, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, we rely on a number of legal bases to process your data. We process data with the user's consent, having a legitimate interest in doing so, if data processing is necessary for the purposes of the contract concluded with the user or if we are legally obliged to process data about the user. We usually operate based on:
- consent to the placement of cookies on your device when you use the Internet (expressed via our cookie consent manager), or to the delivery of targeted advertising from third-party partners as part of our Services;
- contractual data processing needs when you use our Services to enable us to provide the Services to you.
If your place of residence is in a territory where our legitimate interests referred to above are not recognized as a legal basis under applicable law, we will identify and use other appropriate legal bases to process your personal data, such as the need to enter into a contract or user consent.
2. How we collect your data
A. Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. They help our website remember information about your visit.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. How we use your data
We use your data to:
- provide, improve our Services;
- analyze the effectiveness and quality of our Services;
- identifying, repairing and removing errors and defects;
- for other purposes to which the user consents, which he will be notified about or which will be indicated at the time he provides his personal data.
4. Where we store your data
5. How we protect your data
At ReflectStudios the privacy and security of our users is our priority. Therefore to protect it, we use a variety of technical measures (including encryption of sensitive data). However, no security measure is perfect, so we ask you to always be careful in protecting your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding the collection of your data, please contact us: [email protected]
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 17. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 17. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
7. Links to third-parties
9. Contact us